Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Final Body Shots

So I compiled my side profile pictures showing the progression of my growing belly during the pregnancy. It is pretty neat to see how I progressed along the way. The first picture starts at 4 weeks and pictures were taken every 2 weeks until 38 weeks. The pink and gray flannel pants picture was taken the day after Kiley was born. The last picture was taken 2 weeks after Kiley was born. Overall, I gained 37 pounds. I was 179 pounds the day I had Kiley and three days later I was still 170 pounds! I was sad. I was feeling a bit better when two weeks later I was around 154 pounds. It was frustrating to pick out something to wear. I was too small for my maternity clothes but too big for my pre-pregnancy clothes so I opted for wearing pajamas all day. It was not like I was going anywhere! I have also included a link to my pregnancy album where there are more pictures than what is below. "Pregnancy Pictures"


No comments: