Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day!

My first real snow experience was yesterday as well as Kiley's. I saw snow in CT for the first time in December of 2001, but it was only flurries not enough to play in. Jeremy had gone snow skiing once with some buddies, but they said the snow was not as good as what we got here.

This time the snow stayed and piled up! It snowed almost 5 inches at the farm. Unbelievable! Every where you looked it was white! It was an exhausting day playing outside in the snow all day. I changed clothes several times as I got wet and cold! I just had to see if you could really roll a snowball and it get bigger like in the cartoons. Well, it does work. It was crazy how big and it can get. I made Kiley a snowball and she ate it and loved it.

I was able to get my snow list checked off...I made a snowball, made a snowman, and made a snow angel! I even made a snow chair but it only lasted a few seconds before it cracked and I was on the ground. Jeremy had just stopped recording to take a picture so he missed recording me breaking it. I am torn whether I like snow or sand better. I like the durability of the snow but sand is so much easier to work with! Kiley and I even went for a tube ride pulled behind a four wheeler in the hay field across the street. We had so much full.

Here is a picture collage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had come up there to play. Ugh! So disappointing. Looks awesome!