Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Bigger

I am getting bigger, and the picture proves it! I feel huge looking at it. Despite that I am still getting sick, I am gaining weight. I am up to 10 pounds. I will be 19 weeks on July 22nd. My belly still doesn't show much through my clothes, but I do know my clothes are fitting tighter and there are some I can't wear anymore! Becky gave me great tip about using a rubber band around the button through the hole and back on the button to extend my pants. Works very well! The worst part of the day for me is eating. Food still does not sound too appetizing to me. Jeremy made me lunch the other day and by the time he was done making it, I no longer wanted it. I felt terrible. Jeremy has been wonderful in helping me out, trying to make me as comfortable as possible. I try hard not to be one of those crazy pregnant women demanding things and having mood swings. Jeremy says I don't do that but he my just be trying to be nice. He is wonderful to me.

No comments: